Monday, November 9

My New, Old Dresser

A little personal story to share... This is my new, but old dresser/hutch. I grew up with this piece of furniture at my parents house. It moved from room to room throughout me and my sisters' childhood. It's probably been painted 10-15 times! - To match the changing colors of each room. So, I decided to repaint it and give it a very eclectic look as it has had over the years in my family's house.
I searched and searched for a different knob for each drawer. These knobs are my "prize possessions" and have sparked a new obsession - knob collecting!
This piece is in my home office... it's my favorite :)
I know this look isn't for everyone but, if you are going to throw an old piece of furniture out - think twice, maybe it can be revived :)

1 comment:

The Little Fox said...

Oh, I just love what you have done with it! Beautiful!